Get involved: Content Manager positions
As the global Fulbright community continues to grow, we are looking for content managers to collaborate with us in overseeing content production within the Fulbrighter platform. This position will involve collaboration with Fulbridge, a partner of Fulbrighter focused on current and recent grantees.
This volunteer position is open to current grantees and alumni of all grant types.
We aim to expand the range and type of content we produce. We are seeking candidates with the ideas, enthusiasm and expertise to help us with just that
- The Fulbrighter Network launched in August 2019, and has begun to become a lively online community of over 13,000 users. We are now working on producing and curating content that will engage this community and facilitate connections among its members.
- The Fulbrighter Network has already launched the Snapshot series. This series is a collaboration with Fulbridge.org, whose blog has been featuring grantees and alumni in their Spotlight series.
- Building on these series and collaborations, the Fulbrighter Network aims to expand the range and type of content it produces. We are seeking candidates with the ideas, enthusiasm and expertise to help us with just that!
- Management: This position will involve both the coordination and management of content, as well as of people, in particular blog editors and writers who will become regular contributors to the site.
- Idea generation: We are seeking candidates with creativity and concrete ideas for new content, with an eye to engaging the broad and diverse Fulbright community.
- Teamwork: The content manager will work with the Fulbrighter Project Team, as well as other volunteers, via phone/video communications and email.
Ideal candidates will be:
- Able to think creatively about both content, and how to elicit it (i.e. recruiting authors, managing calls for submissions, etc.)
- Collaborative team members who enjoy working with others
- Self-directed and self-motivated. Able to work with minimal supervision and assignment; good at setting own goals and schedule.
If you would like to be considered for one of our Content Manager positions, please complete our expression of interest form. The deadline for applying is 23 March 2020.